Household Insurance


At ESL Insurance Services we can help make sure you have insurance support to return to normality as quickly as possible with minimal costs if your home falls victim to fire, flood or theft.

Your household policy can feature either buildings only, contents only, or both, depending on whether you’re a homeowner or rent your home.

Buildings insurance will cover the rebuild cost of your home along with any permanent fixtures and fittings if it’s damaged or even destroyed by an insured peril. Under most policies an insured peril would normally include fire, flood, theft, malicious damage and storm or collision damage.

By having contents insurance, you can have your possessions either repaired or replaced, with more significant items like a bike or high value sound system benefiting from a separate level of cover.

Get a Quote

Why choose us?